DMA offers professional level training in three categories:
• Non-Members • Members • Elite Members
You do not have to be a Member to train with DMA. Non-members can make the most of all of DMA services.
To become a Member of DMA all actors (under 16 alongside parents/guardians) must complete a 90-minute assessment.
This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and discuss how we can work together to help you achieve your desired goals.
DMA Members should be committed to improving their craft through regular training and have at least one coaching session per month.
– Have your own personal online progress document and files
– Work to a 3-month cycle
– Have your own personal development plan including personal/professional objectives and goals
– Build a tailored repertoire folder
– Discounted training and classes
– Agents/managers are kept up-to-date with progress (where requested)
To become an Elite Member, you have to be invited by your coach. Elite Members are members of DMA who are committed to improving their craft through regular training and have at least two coaching sessions per month. Elite Members are typically ready to work in the industry and are at the highest level of the profession.
Elite Member benefits in addition to Member benefits include:
– Invited to join the monthly DMA Masterclass
– Receive invitations to attend Red Carpet events, Industry Screenings, Theatre and Cinema trips
– Access to DMA coaches via phone
Where DMA Members and Elite Members fail to undertake the minimum monthly sessions they will lose their membership status